The 7th staff meeting took place in Bucharest, Romania during 22nd – 23rd November 2016 and was hosted by ACDC Association. The main topics of the meeting included:
- Exchange on final productions of the 5 units of the training course entitled “Learning the basic skills of an e-facilitator”, representing the result of the intellectual output 3 (IO3) ”Creation and development of specific modules of online training for e-facilitators”
- Discussions about the selection of the questions included in the final evaluation quiz
- Establish the calendar for translating the modules in all partners’ languages and pilot training implementation
- Presentation of the proposed grid of pilot training results evaluation , by ARCI and ACDC
- Communication matters: Website of the project
- Resolution sheets and conclusion of the two days meeting
At the end of the Bucharest meeting all partners agreed upon the next steps to be taken in implementing the remaining project activities and their schedule.